West Coast Dead?

Big Daddy

It is kind of like I have had this radio signal beaming out to the west coast and you are the first to hear and answer. Congratulations, you do not win anything except knowing that you too are alive. We need to plan a Bmwboard get-together somewhere in No. Cali or Oregon. Any ideas?

I dunno, how about a track day somewhere? A great place to race/drive is Willow Springs Raceway, and they don't charge an arm and a leg to get in. Of course we would need more people to get it goin so each person out there doesn't have to pay a ridiculous amount to have two or three people driving around for half a day[:p]

george

1000 Post Club
count me in guys im always ready to go on adventures!! north cali is a bit far but then again that means it involves driving my bimmer so whatever i wont mind..........[:)]

Big Daddy

We could meet in the Willow Springs area and those that want to track their car could, those that want to socialize could do that as well. Lets see what interest we get.

hey im down to meet up! Im on northern cali, and Im a student so i probably wont be able to make it if its too far (no time, must go to class), but if its gonna be somewhere in Northern cali, Im all good with it!!! Im down for some S. Cali meets too if any OC, LA people wanna get together in the summer or winter (during my school breaks). Anyway, just let me know, time and place and I'll see if I can make it! Peace guys.[thumb]

Big Daddy

So what is half way between San Diego and the Canadian border? Could we plan a BMWboard meet there this coming summer? What would we do? Could we get a group motel rate? This could be fun......ideas?

I have been thinking of a drive to Jerome from Phoenix. Cool, entertaining place and quite a few places to stay. The back road to Jerome, 89A is awesome! If you can get the tourists out of the way. I'd be happy to organize the drive, rest stops and maps as well as trying to line up lodging that anyone could book if they wished to stay the night.

It can be VERY cold there this time of year though, this would be a better trip after the 1st of May. What do you all think?

Big Daddy

Vlad, Jerome as in Arizona? I really would like to see a drive organized where the final stopover is somewhere central to the "West Coast". We have the talent to do this and it would be fun!

Big Daddy

Either way, state a central ending point, then the members on the four points of the compass around that point can plan and organize how to get there. I am not sure where that "central point" is but I will look at an atlas and just pick one if you want? I love Arizona, Oregon, California, and all the points in between, so I would love to do this.

Big Daddy

Ok I looked, between Seattle and Phoenix is I believe Reno Nevada? It is an easy day trip for the San Francisco and Sacramento crowd, but a nice long drive for Seattle and or Phoenix. Anyone from Washington and/or Oregon, or anywhere else north of Reno, I would be willing to hook up. I would plan to drive I-5 to Albany Oregon, then US 395 to Reno.

When do we do this. I am open all year, would prefer June/July or August (Roadster with top down). Anyone willing? Let me know!