stupidest thing someone said

What is the stupidest thing anybody has said about your car?
For me, a kid at school thought his 1996 Saturn could beat my car (1987 325is)......he soon figured out that he was very,very wrong.[thumb]

Write On!

some rice thought that he could beet my 5.3 liter tahoe with his 1994 mitsu 3000gt v6 he said it put out 300 hp do to the k&n filter lol he was very wrong his car stalled and then wouldnt start when we tried to race lol

Last edited:
Someone started a rumor that I was paying between $600 and $800 a month for my car. People think that just because it's a BMW that the payments are higher than my mortgage.

I also had people ask me why I bought a Z3 (because there are 3 people in my family). "Where's the baby sit? You need to buy a minivan."
Let me start these off with, "I bought the Z3 before I got married and had a baby you f***ing idiot."
"Minivan?! You just want to be able to laugh at me as hard as I laugh at you (don't take offense, EPJ)."

BTW, that kills me. Everyone I know with a minivan has been pushing one on me lately. The way I see it, if it doesn't fit in the car, I don't need to take it with me. Some people are so materialistic.

"The things you own end up owning you." --Tyler from Fight Club

Bear6360 said:
Someone started a rumor that I was paying between $600 and $800 a month for my car. People think that just because it's a BMW that the payments are higher than my mortgage.

I also had people ask me why I bought a Z3 (because there are 3 people in my family). "Where's the baby sit? You need to buy a minivan."
Let me start these off with, "I bought the Z3 before I got married and had a baby you f***ing idiot."
"Minivan?! You just want to be able to laugh at me as hard as I laugh at you (don't take offense, EPJ)."

BTW, that kills me. Everyone I know with a minivan has been pushing one on me lately. The way I see it, if it doesn't fit in the car, I don't need to take it with me. Some people are so materialistic.

"The things you own end up owning you." --Tyler from Fight Club

Most not all people that have a minivan normally are lazy and need the room to put all there crap in it. And people that act like there cool in a minivan have probs....

I can go places and NOT take everything I own. I actually have the ability to leave my possessions behind for a few days while I vacation. I just think it's hilarious not only how much crap people have, but also, how much crap they have to take with them. Simplify.

Bear6360 said:
I can go places and NOT take everything I own. I actually have the ability to leave my possessions behind for a few days while I vacation. I just think it's hilarious not only how much crap people have, but also, how much crap they have to take with them. Simplify.
Me too, I try to fit all my stuff for any trip into my crappy little fake leather suitcase bag thing.[:)]

Bear6360 said:

yeah like the minivans with the roof box thing stuff straped on to the roof around the box then the thing that hangs on the back of them and holds crap then the inside is full lol

ooo000HITMAN000ooo said:
yeah like the minivans with the roof box thing stuff straped on to the roof around the box then the thing that hangs on the back of them and holds crap then the inside is full lol
Not to mention half a dozen bikes on the back of it.

I go on vacation to get away from life....not to haul my life with me everywhere I go. How can anyone haul all that crap with them on vacation then feel relaxed when they get back?