New page URL

OK. We all know the new URL for the webpage now. I need to know if the URL is ever going to be changed back to hotbimmer.net or bmwboard.com. I would really appreciate it if Tom could change the URL back. I got my nice hotbimmer stickers and put them on my car....now the URL is different. I look like a schmuck to everyone who tries to access that page. [:o)]

PuShAkOv

2000 Post Club
Bear6360 said:
OK. We all know the new URL for the webpage now. I need to know if the URL is ever going to be changed back to hotbimmer.net or bmwboard.com. I would really appreciate it if Tom could change the URL back. I got my nice hotbimmer stickers and put them on my car....now the URL is different. I look like a schmuck to everyone who tries to access that page. [:o)]
It's not different.. the domain is still bmwboard.com.. this is just a subdomain and could be accessed by following a link from the homepage. You should not change your sticker [thumb] .

I understand what you're sayin', Pavel. I guess what I was wondering was if there will ever be a day when I can go to hotbimmer.net and have it bring me to this page. Maybe a redirector link or something. You can still sign into hotbimmer.net...and that would confuse the crap out of anyone who sees the website on my car then tries to visit it.

PuShAkOv

2000 Post Club
Yes, I NEVER got my sticker (for one reason or another [confused] ). Also, there is more to BMWBoard than just the forum... so taking the user straight to the forum would be kinda... um.. wastefull of everything that hotbimmer.com could be [screwy]... loss of words or grammer [scream]

You wouldn't believe the abuse I took from my family when they saw the stickers. [?|] They're better than the bumper sticker my dad has on his truck: "Charleton Heston is my president."
I like it, but it looks like a bumper sticker....pretty ugly.
Bumper stickers are ugly...but the hotbimmer stickers are cool and different. I guess you'll never know, though. [fake]

of note Tom is putting together a brand new site. Changing forum software was one step, now the actual site is being updated/upgraded/revamped.

Tom

Staff Team
Like Dan says, the new site should be finished hopefully by months end.

Pavel, I could of swore I sent you a decal, but if I overlooked it then I apologize. Please send me your address again and I will drop it off at the mailbox on my way home from work.

Thanks,
Tom

Tom, if you have any extras you don't know what to do with I would be more than happy to advertise your site. This is such a good/non flame site/forum. Anyway, if you do it would be cool if not I understand. [:)]

Last edited:

Tom

Staff Team
I have a few hotbimmer.com decals left, if you guys want them please PM me your address and I'll send them out to you.[:)]