Need serious 4 and 5 star help

Thanks for correcting my phony French. You right, I was confused. Eau is water.. [:D] And I misunderstood "O" de Lancome as "Oui". Dang Os...

Wadula said:
Oui is french and means Yes. Eau means water.

Last edited:
Sure mon ami. Pas de probleme. Pour mois, c'est deja des annees c'que j' ai parlez ou ecrivez ca. Quel-qu'un ici qui parle francais?
ah oui, conernant les accent graves et tigues, il n' y a pas des tastes pour celles-la. [:I]

damn that took me like 25 minutes now.[?|]

epj3

Wadula said:
Sure mon ami. Pas de probleme. Pour mois, c'est deja des annees c'que j' ai parlez ou ecrivez ca. Quel-qu'un ici qui parle francais?
ah oui, conernant les accent graves et tigues, il n' y a pas des tastes pour celles-la. [:I]

damn that took me like 25 minutes now.[?|]
'
if the picture is inappropriate, then tell me.

frolf said:
her b-day is sunday, i'm going to take her out for dinner (don't know where yet) and i'm probably going to make her a really badass neckless. cause even if its a piece of shit she will love it. i don't want to go over the top, because she said she "didn't want anything" because i already giver her everything she wants. not to brag, but i'm the best f-in boyfriend in the world. so i will make her a neckless, which is more a gift of time and devotion than anything else. that will do.

agreed?
I think you would rather make her a necklace rather than "neckless." You could get arrested for removing her neck.

FROLF ARRESTED FOR MAKING GIRLFRIEND NECKLESS

FROLF, well-know contributor to the world-renowed BMWBoard, was arrested today on suspicion of making his girlfriend gneckless.h Said FROLF, gI thought I was making her an ornament to wear around her neck.h When police inspectors brought forth a Websterfs dictionary to prove that the correct spelling of an ornament for the neck is gnecklaceh not gneckless,h Frolf replied, gIf I had only used a dictionary. I wouldnft have had to remove her neck.h The investigation continues.

epj3

treadman said:
FROLF ARRESTED FOR MAKING GIRLFRIEND NECKLESS

FROLF, well-know contributor to the world-renowed BMWBoard, was arrested today on suspicion of making his girlfriend gneckless.h Said FROLF, gI thought I was making her an ornament to wear around her neck.h When police inspectors brought forth a Websterfs dictionary to prove that the correct spelling of an ornament for the neck is gnecklaceh not gneckless,h Frolf replied, gIf I had only used a dictionary. I wouldnft have had to remove her neck.h The investigation continues.

aaahahaha you and your japanese keyboards. "his girlfriend *BOX*gneckless."

well i thought i was being a cheap ass by making a neckless. but i ended up spending $84 on beads and stones and shit. so i'm going to make the neckless tomorrow night, i'll take a pic and post it.