Need serious 4 and 5 star help

get a decent amount of big candles that can stand outside, even when there is some wind. then have some friends distract her while you place the candles at a nice romantic place so they show her age. light them in the dark, take your gi´rls there and give her a gift.

that is what i did and it was amazing. this picture was so awesome. then for my stepmother we did the same thing. to give youan impression, here is the look:

Attachments

that actually is a gift. she will love it, especially as it something that she might never have seen before. anbd it comes from the heart and it took lots of creativity. girls love it.

the actual gift....well give me some input. what is she like? what does she like? fancy girl or down to earth? stuff like that you know?

epj3

frolf said:
whoaaaa thats pretty intense. but i'm talking in terms of a gift.

thanks though.
get her a cold air intake, so then she'll give it back to you [fake]

how much money do you have? is she the kind of girl who'd expect something with monetary value? If she doesnt need an actual physical gift, take her to a nice resturaunt, or do something fun. You dont necessarily have to BUY her something.

epj3 said:
get her a cold air intake, so then she'll give it back to you [fake]

best idea ever. no she is super down to earth. and infact the cheaper the better, not because it would save me money, but cause it would be probably be more meaningful. She really likes turqoise, so i think i may make her a neckless or bracelet with several stones in it.

and give her a cold air intake

her b-day is sunday, i'm going to take her out for dinner (don't know where yet) and i'm probably going to make her a really badass neckless. cause even if its a piece of shit she will love it. i don't want to go over the top, because she said she "didn't want anything" because i already giver her everything she wants. not to brag, but i'm the best f-in boyfriend in the world. so i will make her a neckless, which is more a gift of time and devotion than anything else. that will do.

agreed?

Sure they do! and I love "Oui", too. I was told that "Oui" meant water: actually expensive water....heheh....Also, "Poission" would be nice thing for special occasions.

Tom said:
Girls love gifts. Lancome Oui(perfume) would be nice along with dinner.[:)]

Last edited: