Look what vandals did to this car!

That car is the official London fog Lexus.All race issues aside the owner is black(I would have said Afri-American,but Africa is a big continent,yet all blacks in this country are not from there.

junglestylz

1000 Post Club
Maybe everyone should stop worrying about words and start worrying more about the ignorant f*cks that are using them in the wrong context. A words is a word, you may say that the one using the word out of its meaning to be hurtful is ignorant, but you must also say that if someone is that easily pissed off by something somebody said, they are equally stupid.

Very creative! I like the British Burberry look.
The owner of the car may run a Burberry store.
Very true, however that does not explain those horrific wheels. Those are the most hideous wheels (top 3) I have ever seen, much less purchased and placed on a vehicle. What make matters worse is the car is a relatively nice car. I would have expected those wheels on a beater down trodden crack addict’s car.[confused]

Last edited:
junglestylz said:
Maybe everyone should stop worrying about words and start worrying more about the ignorant f*cks that are using them in the wrong context. A words is a word, you may say that the one using the word out of its meaning to be hurtful is ignorant, but you must also say that if someone is that easily pissed off by something somebody said, they are equally stupid.
well well, that is a good beginning i think.

Jeesus that is ugly, not so much the car, but what that 'vandal' did to it. Reminds me of old-school golf'n pants! (no disrespect to golfers, I am one) And what the billy-hell are those cheese graters doing on the wheels????

We may praise the owner for creativity and bravery rather than authentic senses. Indeed, we may respect his idea though it is inappropriate to the car. There are many people we can't understand. However, sometimes, our history can be developed by those people in dialectics perspectives. Just seeing what it is, not evaluating what it has. [:)]

///M SPEED said:

Very true, however that does not explain those horrific wheels. Those are the most hideous wheels (top 3) I have ever seen, much less purchased and placed on a vehicle. What make matters worse is the car is a relatively nice car. I would have expected those wheels on a beater down trodden crack addict’s car.[confused]

Good point, but those wheels are horrific now matter how creative or brave the owner is. [:)] I am just stating an opinion of the appearance of the exterior of the car. Come on; you have to admit those look terrible. [^]

haha..absolutely...terrible things I've ever seen [:D]

///M SPEED said:
Good point, but those wheels are horrific now matter how creative or brave the owner is. [:)] I am just stating an opinion of the appearance of the exterior of the car. Come on; you have to admit those look terrible. [^]