Look what vandals did to this car!

Do you really think vandals would have taken the time to do such a neat job? Maybe the owner just has no class.

Last edited:
I was making a joke. Of course this owner did it voluntarily. For who knows what reason. [8]

If you look carefully, even the interior matches that Burberry exterior trim.

adamsonem

1000 Post Club
And speaking of vandalism... my car was egged last night. If I find out who did it (and I have an idea), I don't even know what I'm going to do to them... maybe tape an egg to the front bumper and hit them with it at 25-30 mph? [mad]

adamsonem

1000 Post Club
Wadula said:
they egged your car? did they actually throw an egg at it?
Yes they did... two actually. Both under the rear-driver's side door. Luckily I washed it off fast enough that it didn't stain the door like it did my bimmer when they did it last time. [mad] I should have taken a picture; I'll get one real quick of the egg on the ground.

EDIT : PHOTOS

adamsonem

1000 Post Club
First off, let me start by defining "nigger" (I'm NOT racist and I DON'T mean any disrespect):

'A low-life (any race) who doesn't work at anything but theft and vandalism, and expects everything in life to be handed to them on a silver platter.'

So, I HATE NIGGERS... [mad]

Everyone knows it's an unacceptable term, regardless of how any given individual uses it.

I hate when people back peddle like you just did, instead of just apologizing and admitting your error.

adamsonem

1000 Post Club
From Dictionary.com ~

nig·ger (n.)

- Used as a disparaging term for a member of any socially, economically, or politically deprived group of people: “Gun owners are the new niggers... of society” (John Aquilino).

I'm not back-peddling, I'm just stating a fact. It means nothing against any specific race, ethnicity, or person. My best friend is mix (dad is black, mom is mix). If I was racist, and was using this term in a racist manner, why should I have such a friend. I have nothing against ANYONE of ANY race, and so should no one else.

It wasn't my intention to have this become some controversy, I just wanted to state a point. If I said "punk, jerk, idiot, moron, a**hole, f*cksh*t", they would all mean the same thing to me as nigger. Sorry for any inconvenience, but that's how I feel.

here here..... i'm really tired of all this politically correctness.... if you don't like what someone says, then go on to the next post.... stop the crybaby whineyass complaining....
that looks like a new bimmer in the picture.... better it than an old classy one.... john