Just got a brand new 2004 Mercedes E55 AMG

my dad just got it
its SWEET. its hard to call it a car... its more like... a MONSTER

i am in love.

Last edited:
i heard a lot of really good opinions about that baby. so,besides the descrption monster, what else can you report? i mean, i really like the new e-class and especially the amg version made me listen up

camera is charging ;)
pics soon

--edit--
Wadula: Well first off, the acceleration is nothing like I've ever experienced before. Feels like being in a rocket ship going into hyperspeed. Family has owned a 2001 Porsche Turbo and I must say this car drags much harder than the turbo. The leather interior is also VERY nice... it's hard to describe you have to see it to know what I mean. The designer is obsessed with detail.

Last edited:
Sorry maybe I was unclear... I was referring to the family.

Camera is almost done charging... gona take pics soon.

Post pics! I just got a 325 recently and my mom just bought an E320. I'll post pics of the Merc once I see it myself (coupla days). I only wish they were an M3 and an E55 respectively.

no sorry i added in "my dad just got it" on my first post after PuShAkOv mentioned that i didnt make it clear who owned it.

sorry about the confusion

Last edited:
codex57 said:
Post pics! I just got a 325 recently and my mom just bought an E320. I'll post pics of the Merc once I see it myself (coupla days). I only wish they were an M3 and an E55 respectively.
hah same here. i just got a 325i, and my dad just got the E55 yesterday. i wish mine was an M3 [:(]

i promise pics will be up SOON

I don't care who owns it in his family. I don't have one so I can't look at it myself. I like it. I wanna see details cuz the magazine pics are always from the same positions generally. [thumb]

pic1

Blah i just saw you had a bmw...post pics of BOTH cars...
okay... since you guys cant wait... heres some pics for now.
I took them of the cars in the garage... there wasnt much room to take good pics, but this should do it for the next hour. SOON I WILL TAKE PICS OF THE CARS OUTSIDE +INTERIOR... so just WAIT until i take thouse pics. thank you

pic1

Attachments

Interior pics please. I know most people care about the exterior, but being from socal and stuck in traffic constantly has made me appreciate the interior more. [V]