Idiots at e30sport.net

This whole argument started on this website. They all sort of “ganged up” on me and the way they did it is very funny. Here is the link to this discussion. Read it if you want a laugh. http://www.e30sport.net/viewtopic.php?t=12533&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

BTW in one of my replies "I posted that exact same message on another forum and I got several good replies, and no insults." that forum was this one. Thank You all for all the good advice no matter how dumb the question.

epj3

Aparently they cant read, bucuase they keep attacking you with the street glow thing, even after you said
"lol I guess I wont use the street glow, i might be able to sell it for a hundred or so."

They seem to be a bunch of shitheads. This forum is much more welcoming and helpful. Stick with this one, if you need to learn how to heel toe then great, ask it and you'll get an answer. We probably get more traffic to this website then they do anyways so SOMEONE will answer your question. Dont let them know about this forum, we dont need those attitudes here [thumb]

Last edited:
Notice how one of our members is one of the people giving coyotefreek a bad time except under a diff. name (Stu Mc). Notice the very same sig. I hope he don't pull the same shit here on this forum as he did there. His name on this forum is StuartMchenry. This is just an FYI.[;)] Everyone is newbie at one point or another. It is pretty lame to give someone that needs help s#it like that. If it is in the wrong posting section, just point them to where it should be posted. This is especially sad coming from the Admin. He should change the name of the forum to something like "For professionals only; Newbie are not welcome. I just hope one day this lame ass needs help with something he is new too and gets treated the same way. See how he likes it. He is just use to everyone kissing his ass to whatever he says! [}:)]

Last edited:
ask and i will answer.
That's one thing about this Forum that beats all others. Almost everyone here is more than willing to help. I see many members go out-of-their-way to help or point them to the correct post to do so (in a respectful way). That's is why I like coming to this Forum. Hardly any jerks here if any. Keep up the good work folks. frolf (as others have), you have always extended a helping hand anytime needed; here’s to you and others like you! [cheers]

This site has class where most others don't.

You're better off here anyways, everyone's real friendly and willing to help and the only time where i've seen someone get shit is when they lie about stuff or insult others....no one will spell check ur posts, we're here to talk cars, not for grammar class...anyways, hope u like it here [;)]

Yeah, I like it here cuz everyone's so friendly and more mature. People have disagreements, but they generally end on a friendly note. I frequent other boards, but my post count is higher here by far. Still, some other boards have some real funny posters. There's this one thread that's freaking hilarious, but it's a bit dirty so I don't wanna link it.