Help, I can't stop driving fast.

crupdawg said:
you sound like a real classy guy, flipping off a guy and his family in a minivan [?|] [?|] [?|]
hey the freeking minivan guys have probs. they cant stand it because they drive a minivan then they look at you and get pissed off because you drive something better than them so yes if the guy want to be an ass i will flick him off[mad] [mad] [}:)]then go flying past him .

i once had some ass that would slow down in front off me i would pass him and his familly then he would speed up when i went to pass so i gave him the fingure and flew by. an then about 5 mins later i was doing 85 and he began to pass so i just went to 95 and he gave up he gave me the finger when he tried to pass to

Last edited:
PuShAkOv said:
First, highways do not have a speed limit in Germany..
Actually, the Autobahns and Autostrada (Italian) do have speed limits. In urban areas, the speed limits are similar to those in the US - 60 kmh to 100 kmh. When you get outside of the urban areas they are frequently posted at 120 kmh (about 80 mph) up to 140 kmh. In some areas it isn't posted at all, but it seems that more and more of the 'bahns are getting speed limits. Anyhow, you rarely see any law enforcement. This is where speed is legal !! On Sunday mornings, you see some REAL FAST exotic cars - 959s, Lambos, Ferraris, etc. In April I got blown away by a 911 Turbo. I was doing 100 mph, he HAD to be doing 150 mph+ .

epj3

ooo000HITMAN000ooo said:
hey the freeking minivan guys have probs. they cant stand it because they drive a minivan then they look at you and get pissed off because you drive something better than them so yes if the guy want to be an ass i will flick him off[mad] [mad] [}:)]then go flying past him .

i once had some ass that would slow down in front off me i would pass him and his familly then he would speed up when i went to pass so i gave him the fingure and flew by. an then about 5 mins later i was doing 85 and he began to pass so i just went to 95 and he gave up he gave me the finger when he tried to pass to
Um, you cant really compare a car to a van. Trust me most people who drive vans HAVE to drive vans (either because of money, family, or whatever).

I think you are a moron...i would call in your plates if you were going slow enough that I could overtake you, and you sped up so I could not do so.

epj3

ooo000HITMAN000ooo said:

When you get caught driving like a bonehead/drunk, I will laugh as your license is suspended and you're locked up for a little while.

you know what i dont drive a [Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored]ing car i drive an chevy suv and people dont have to drive minivans they want to because there are alot of other choices and i dont [Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored]ing drink you shithead and if you dont want to drive a minivan get an [Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored]ing job

crupdawg said:
wow, maybe im wrong but there seems to be a LOT OF MORONS lurking around here lately [:(] you know what else should be abolised? seatbelts. they just get in the way of getting roadhead while traveling in excess of 100 mph
Yea you know what? You're right. Seatbelts should be abolished too. You know what else should be abolished? Airbags. Also, we can abolish anti-lock brakes. Maybe after that we can abolish traction control... WAIT! I HAVE A BETTER IDEA! Why don't we just put a speed limiter on all cars to stop at 55mph, nah that’s a bit too fast though, perhaps somewhere around 40 or 30, then EVERYONE will be safe[fake].

People never cease to amaze me. A joke is a joke, of course I don't want speed limits abolished, then young assholes (like me, except dumber) will drive in front of neighborhoods at 100mph in their punk-ass Civics. What I would like to see though is reasonable speed limits. Wouldn't you get pissed off if you're driving on a straight five-lane highway, with NOBODY ahead of you, and the speed limit is 55mph? That's what I don't like about America; everything has to be so damn proper and safe all the time. There's wayyy too many rules. You can be a young talented professional under the age of 21, already make about $100k a year, and you can't go out and buy yourself a drink? Give me a break man. Some say we have the best education, and the stupidest people, maybe that's why we dont have an autobahn. In Germany I've heard you have to spend about $1,500 and 8 months in lessons to obtain a license. I don't see why people are getting pissed off about other people's speeding habits. Speeding is like a drug, once you start you have to have more and more. Maybe there should be special lanes without speed limits for people who are out there to kill others (according to some posters here). Wake up people: There's a limit on everything.

Minivan drivers - a lot of them are aggressive for some reason. One thing that really does have to be abolished is the right to own a SUVs in areas where you don't even need an SUV. A three-ton unstoppable tank that blocks the view of 80% of the things in your path? Now that my friends, is a hazard.

Last edited:
Dinan55 said:
Yea you know what? You're right. Seatbelts should be abolished too. You know what else should be abolished? Airbags. Also, we can abolish anti-lock brakes. Maybe after that we can abolish traction control... WAIT! I HAVE A BETTER IDEA! Why don't we just put a speed limiter on all cars to stop at 55mph, nah that’s a bit too fast though, perhaps somewhere around 40 or 30, then EVERYONE will be safe[fake].

People never cease to amaze me. A joke is a joke, of course I don't want speed limits abolished, then young assholes (like me, except dumber) will drive in front of neighborhoods at 100mph in their punk-ass Civics. What I would like to see though is reasonable speed limits. Wouldn't you get pissed off if you're driving on a straight five-lane highway, with NOBODY ahead of you, and the speed limit is 55mph? That's what I don't like about America; everything has to be so damn proper and safe all the time. There's wayyy too many rules. You can be a young talented professional under the age of 21, already make about $100k a year, and you can't go out and buy yourself a drink? Give me a break man. Some say we have the best education, and the stupidest people, maybe that's why we dont have an autobahn. In Germany I've heard you have to spend about $1,500 and 8 months in lessons to obtain a license. I don't see why people are getting pissed off about other people's speeding habits. Speeding is like a drug, once you start you have to have more and more. Maybe there should be special lanes without speed limits for people who are out there to kill others (according to some posters here). Wake up people: There's a limit on everything.

Minivan drivers - a lot of them are aggressive for some reason. One thing that really does have to be abolished is the right to own a SUVs in areas where you don't even need an SUV. A three-ton unstoppable tank that blocks the view of 80% of the things in your path? Now that my friends, is a hazard.
i didnt want an suv / i tried to get a older 7 but my mom says they arent safe and there insurance is to high ( wich i agree over 500 $$ more than the suv.
If we did have a lane where we could go as fast as we want some dipshit would always be out in the middle of it doing below the speed ( ifound my self passing people on the left now thats not right there should be a law about people riding out in the fast lane and doing below the speed limit

Last edited:
True, but maybe you'd need a special permit to drive in these imaginary lanes, with special on/off-ramps to get on them. Eh, I'm talking out of my ass that'll never happen, it would cost too much and would be sort of pointless unless everyone drove an M5. I can understand Germany having an autobahn since its a small country and at 180mph you could get to places, fast. Also to who it may concern, even though I can't stop going a bit too much over the limit lately doesn't mean I do it in front of schools and amusement parks. Dangerous fun can be safe you know.

Dinan55 said:
True, but maybe you'd need a special permit to drive in these imaginary lanes, with special on/off-ramps to get on them. Eh, I'm talking out of my ass that'll never happen, it would cost too much and would be sort of pointless unless everyone drove an M5. I can understand Germany having an autobahn since its a small country and at 180mph you could get to places, fast. Also to who it may concern, even though I can't stop going a bit too much over the limit lately doesn't mean I do it in front of schools and amusement parks. Dangerous fun can be safe you know.
there should be a toll both where you pay to go on these lanes.
yeah i dont know where people get that i would do 100 infront of a school or in a subdivison

Just because someone is driving a minivan does not mean he doesn't have a nice car at home. One tends to have both when a family is involved. Think about it, that is probably why he is doing 80+ in a minivan. He is to use to driving a sporty car and still has the lead foot when driving the van, then again maybe not. [confused]

ooo000HITMAN000ooo said:

If we did have a lane where we could go as fast as we want some dipshit would always be out in the middle of it doing below the speed ( ifound my self passing people on the left now thats not right there should be a law about people riding out in the fast lane and doing below the speed limit
The cool thing about the Autobahn is that almost NOBODY cruises in the left lane like the A-Holes do here. And it's clear why - when you see a car in your rear mirror overtaking you by 50 mph you WANT to get out of the way.

Another cool thing is that if you are really hauling ass in the left lane, you LEAVE your left turn signal on. That pretty much means 'I'm passing and NOT slowing down so get the hell out of my way!'

And it works!!

///M SPEED said:
Just because someone is driving a minivan does not mean he doesn't have a nice car at home. One tends to have both when a family is involved. Think about it, that is probably why he is doing 80+ in a minivan. He is to use to driving a sporty car and still has the lead foot when driving the van, then again maybe not. [confused]
True. I don't consider driving fast as aggressive driving. Aggressive driving is swerving in and out of lanes, cutting people off, running stop signs, those kinds of things. The only people who drive aggressively are asses that rice their Civics and think their cars are the fastest thing on the road because of their coffee can exhaust, and people who have nothing to lose. You may see people in a Z8 driving fast, but you won't see them trying to harass peolpe and race them on the road. I'm guessing most of the people in this forum are the same way too, we don't try to race anyone because as long as you drive a BMW, the battle is already won. We own the road.

Dinan55 said:
True. I don't consider driving fast as aggressive driving. Aggressive driving is swerving in and out of lanes, cutting people off, running stop signs, those kinds of things. The only people who drive aggressively are asses that rice their Civics and think their cars are the fastest thing on the road because of their coffee can exhaust, and people who have nothing to lose. You may see people in a Z8 driving fast, but you won't see them trying to harass peolpe and race them on the road. I'm guessing most of the people in this forum are the same way too, we don't try to race anyone because as long as you drive a BMW, the battle is already won. We own the road.
I saw some guy in a new mazda thing and he went by me and i thought the car was going to blow it was so loud the engine was so high pitched . Then he goes swerving in and out of traffic then a couple miles ahead i see the guy s car on the side of the road with smoke coming out from under his hood. lol[hihi]