Guess who's back

Big Daddy

It did take a long time, thanks mostly to Q Worst's BS about the DSL being available here, when in fact it is not! It is great to be on the western side of the Cascades. We are loving the new home, buying new furnishings to compliment it. It is really nice have a three car garage! I really missed this forum and the people on it!

Big Daddy said:
It did take a long time, thanks mostly to Q Worst's BS about the DSL being available here, when in fact it is not! It is great to be on the western side of the Cascades. We are loving the new home, buying new furnishings to compliment it. It is really nice have a three car garage! I really missed this forum and the people on it!

i just moved it can be a big pain in the ass with the movers they broke some expensive stuff // best thing is they have to pay for all of it and you decied how much your stuff is worth [hihi]

My movers broke a lot of my dishes. Unfortunately, they were friends and family.....so I ate the loss. They didn't have to help. You just have to let some things slide...you know?

At any rate, I know how Big Daddy feels. I'll go for a week without posting on here...and I hate it!! [mad] I like the forum and everyone on it. [paranoid]

Sup Big Daddy! I am in Fairwood WA. Congrats on new house. Furnishing everything can be quite expensive [:(]. I just did myself and haven't finished yet. [:)] You can get very good prices on homes in Auburn.

Last edited:
Take an equity loan on your new house! Get lotsa furniture and flooring and shingles and stuff! [thumb]

Is it me, or do homeowners seem especially dorky? [fake]

Or go on that show "While You Were Out" or "Trading Spaces" or something. The show will freaking re-furnish and re-decorate your home while you are out, and you don't have to pay for any of it !!

Big Daddy

Have faith junglestylz, if they mess it up you can always kill them. Oh, I mean sue them.

(the preceeding was, nor is intended to condon murder, it is only the opinion of the author and not given as advice, legal or otherwise. Children under 3 should avoid such advice as it may be a choking hazard. Any action by a 3rd party is solely the 3rd parties liability and imputs no actionable cause against the author, this website, the administrators or anyone else for that matter. Use at your own risk, no warranty expressed or implied. Caution contents may be hot. Always wear a seatbelt. Check local laws before taking this advice.)

junglestylz

1000 Post Club
I would get Mickey to do it for me. (He's my one legged, voodoo master, Haitian midget hitman!)

Disclaimer:
The following statement was not meant to offend any of the people that read it. It was meant as a joke and purely that. If there was any offense taken by this statement I take full responsibility, and the moderator's, admin, and fellow BMW whores are not to blame. If you indeed have only one leg, I am deeply sorry. I understand your handicap and in no way wish for you to take said statement seriously. If you are a voodoo master, please do not turn me into a goat. If you are Haitian, I again express my deepest apologies (At least Papa and Baby Doc are out of office). Finally, if you are a midget, I am really sorry, but midgets are funny.

junglestylz

1000 Post Club
Disclaimer:
By refering to the other members of the board as BMW whores I did not mean it to be used as a definitive strike at their sexual preferences, money making techniques, or in the fashion that they aquired their vehicles. Again, my deepest apologies to anyone that was indeed offended.

junglestylz

1000 Post Club
Disclaimer:
By using the following words, I may have offended some individuals; whore, sexual. I used these words only as a mean of expression, and did not mean for them to be used to as a direct way to tell what my views are.Thank you

Last edited:
MrElussive said:
Or go on that show "While You Were Out" or "Trading Spaces" or something. The show will freaking re-furnish and re-decorate your home while you are out, and you don't have to pay for any of it !!
Or Monster House, hehe. Oh yeah, welcome back man![wave]