Friends wrecked

Friends wrecked mustang v6

my friends wrecked mustang ( hit by a drunk at 40 mph . ( car was in park with the parking brake on. MY frend went into a friends house cam out a lil later found her car in the center of the street.

( look at the fender and behing the front door glass)

oh and the wheel is bent

Attachments

Last edited:

Dave8812

Thats sucks about the car and everything, but its only a fake mustang. Well not fake but its the v6, which really isnt a mustang. The real Mustangs are the GT, Cobra, Saleen, and all of the special edition ones. But whatever, at least he has(or had) a car!

Dave8812 said:
Thats sucks about the car and everything, but its only a fake mustang. Well not fake but its the v6, which really isnt a mustang. The real Mustangs are the GT, Cobra, Saleen, and all of the special edition ones. But whatever, at least he has(or had) a car!
its a she lol i drove the car once its slow and the seats really suck and the thing idles really bad

PuShAkOv

2000 Post Club
Dave8812 said:
tHE new 2005 Mustang will have 400 HP though... preaty impressive:

Finally, design that reflects the car's decent past.. and not being re-designed to mimic some Euro-Style urge.

Dave8812

PuShAkOv said:
tHE new 2005 Mustang will have 400 HP though... preaty impressive:

Finally, design that reflects the car's decent past.. and not being re-designed to mimic some Euro-Style urge.

ya, but thats probably not the bottom line v6 one. its prob. the Cobra or Saleen.