F1 GP Of Spain

though i ahve liked how schumi wins so big, now that its locked in i've had to find a new horse to keep things interesting, and that horse (as i mentioned earlier) is renault, they have kick ass aggressive drivers.![thumb]

frolf said:
though i ahve liked how schumi wins so big, now that its locked in i've had to find a new horse to keep things interesting, and that horse (as i mentioned earlier) is renault, they have kick ass aggressive drivers.![thumb]
I watched the first 20 laps and fell asleep (again). I'm starting to think that the regulation changes being discussed are the only way to make this series competitive. Ferrari are still just too strong!

i dunno, i think the race weekend format should change back to the old 12 lap qualifying, friday practise only (well they got the friday practise back...). None of this race fuel load rubbish....

also, McLaren have absolutely run dry of excuses, their Paragon is complete and has finaly been officially opened and operational (This wednesday), the only way for them is up now.... hopefully. And i have no idea whats up with BMW Williams... well nothings wrong with the BMW, whats wrong with the Williams??? Kudos to Renault and BAR for stepping up their game bigtime.

mclarensmps said:
i dunno, i think the race weekend format should change back to the old 12 lap qualifying, friday practise only (well they got the friday practise back...). None of this race fuel load rubbish....

also, McLaren have absolutely run dry of excuses, their Paragon is complete and has finaly been officially opened and operational (This wednesday), the only way for them is up now.... hopefully. And i have no idea whats up with BMW Williams... well nothings wrong with the BMW, whats wrong with the Williams??? Kudos to Renault and BAR for stepping up their game bigtime.
Yeah, BAR are finally showing some progress after having one of the biggest budgets in the field. It's great to see Renault successful as well.
I don't think there's necessarily much wrong with the BMW/Williams team other than they are still a mile behind Ferrari. Take the Ferrari's out and it would be a fascinating and open wide season.