Chris Bangle

What do you think of BMW's new de

• I think it looks great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh, it's alright I can get used to it.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don't like it at all, I'm not a true BMW fan and I'm considering switching to Audi.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $#%@ @%&#$ $%&$ $%@%&**!!?!?

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
We're all aware of Chris Bangle's current power-trip. I'm okay with the new 7-Series, 5-Series, and Z4, but somebody posted a picture of the new 3-Series and as far as I can tell the back does not look so great. Even though I drive a 5, I dream about owning an E46 M3. I want to know what everybody really thinks about this Bangle character and BMW's current direction in design. I think that although some of the cars look great, we have to keep in mind that these are cars designed for everyday driving, so it's best if they don't look like an overbearing concept car. I'm afraid of what is going to happen with BMW, I'm a huge fan of their F1 team, their cars, their style (as of now), their everything. People are saying all these different things about the new cars and I would like to have an overall perspective on what people think. The only think that's keeping me from going insane is the fact that these are Germans we're talking about, they wont let anything slip or get out of hand. What do you think?

True, but I heard the guy who was designing it died before he could finish the back and see it in production. I'm not sure if thats true though...

epj3

this is dumb. I don't like it at all, I'm not a true BMW fan and I'm considering switching to Audi.

If you were a true fan of scott toilet paper, but they started making it brown and thin and you started getting crap on your hand, you would switch to a different brand.

sorry, thats the best i could honestly come up with [:(]

epj3

Dinan55 said:
I think he's going to get assassinated.[bigcry] [headbang]
hahahahhahahahah we can only hope...and the definition of assassinat is the murder of a POPULAR of FAMOUS person...he might be well known, but he is not POPULAR [hihi]