BMW Logo Trivia - What is it?

Newbies and not so newbies!!

1. The BMW logo is designed to look like something..... WHAT?

2. The colors have another relationship ..... WHAT IS IT?

First person to answer wins............ ahhh, well, nothing!!!

Pistol

Hey crupdawg -

Question for ya...During WWII the BMW factory was destroyed.....What was the model of the car that put BMW back on the map??

Pistol

i would have to go with the BMW 507...although in terms of putting it on the map here in the USA, it would be the 2002

epj3

Pistol said:
Hey crupdawg -

Question for ya...During WWII the BMW factory was destroyed.....What was the model of the car that put BMW back on the map??

Pistol
That little erkel car (the one where the front is the doo.r.)

you mean the isetta. sorry but the first car aftyer the war was the 501 in 1951. followed by the 502.
The isetta came in 1955

the emblem is a propeller, that's right. but the colors don't mean spinning but the traditional bavarian colors.

Wadula said:

the emblem is a propeller, that's right. but the colors don't mean spinning but the traditional bavarian colors.
Wadula wins - he got both of them right! But as I recall, he's from Bavaria, so he had the inside track![thumb]

Kirby said:
Wadula wins - he got both of them right! But as I recall, he's from Bavaria, so he had the inside track![thumb]

WHAT????? DUDE!!! I WARN YOU!!!!! I AM FROM GERMANY BUT NOT FROM BAVARIA!!!!! THAT IS LIKE CALLING AN EAST COAST RAPPER A WEST COAST RAPPER!!!!!!

the area i am from will not be known to you, it's called Rheinland. Cities as Duesseldorf and Cologne are in that area. Duesseldorf btw is my hometown.

[thumb] [^]