I suppose that your avatar and signature aren’t really as important as what one has to say and contribute to the forum, but I can’t help asking about my avatar. I have come to the realization that mine may be a little grotesque. It has been called ugly numerous times, and I’ve taken all those comments as compliments. Once I was even offered money to dispose of it. My question is: Does it add to the BMWBOARD experience or should I replace it with something a little more tasteful and fitting.

Dave8812

Whatever you think. If you wanna keep it then do so. Unless everyone signs a petition or somthing stupid, but that shouldent happen! But a fine chick like Pushakov's would always be better!
Later,[driving]

it is not obsessive or disturbing. so "legally" there is no reason for complaints.
If someone just doesn't like it, well then he shall look away. do what you want and not wht they want you to do!

Wadula said:
If someone just doesn't like it, well then he shall look away. do what you want and not wht they want you to do!
I guess your right. Though I love it, it's hard on my eyes too. Maybe I'll try some new ones and see how they work. All this is just hilarious[hihi]

GeeJ, your Hulk mutant is great! I like the webbing...thanks for clearing that up, by the way.

I thought your avatar was ugly, but you didn't have to change it. I like the dog. You went with MrFerg's idea. Not bad. That is YOUR dog, right?

At any rate, it's sweet. The animation is cool...it's not too big or flashy to slow down our dialup comrads.