All you practical jokers

I might have discovered something evil. When instant messaging with someone, put a link to goatse dot cx. Their reaction is worth a million dollars! If you don't know what goatse dot cx is it is very disturbing don't go there at all costs!

If anyone has any other practical jokes please post them.[fake]

epj3

mrferg said:
I might have discovered something evil. When instant messaging with someone, put a link to goatse dot cx. Their reaction is worth a million dollars! If you don't know what goatse dot cx is it is very disturbing don't go there at all costs!

If anyone has any other practical jokes please post them.[fake]
i wont post it but it invoves a girl, in a tub, and its gross. S:Ohgao; PUKES[xx(]

When you're at school, it's aways fun to download a program called smbdie, and a network ip scanner, find the netbios name and IP address of a person you dont like, then press kill and WHAM they have a blue screen of death [hihi]

Re: Re: All you practical jokers

epj3 said:
i wont post it but it invoves a girl, in a tub, and its gross. S:Ohgao; PUKES[xx(]

nope, thats tubgirl.com.....i believe goatse.cx is much, much different

george

1000 Post Club
what the hell is this goatse crap??? i just instant messaged Kyle with it but that fawker wouldnt click it....im afraid to search but i still wanna know maybe ill mess with my other friends

when i dont know what a popular/trendy word or term is i like to consult urbandictionary.com. so the definition of "goatsecx" over at urban dictionary should give you an idea as to what it is:

1) as a noun it would be the below, not a noun would be the example above; refering to homosexuality of the gaping anus man or just dubbing the man as "goatsecx"

Your gayness is gayer than goatsecx.

2) gaping man ass

"i love goatsecx."

-----------------------------------
now, after seeing this definition, and you STILL want to check out goatse.cx, then dont say i didnt warn you. and mods, sorry about the graphic definition, i just cut and paste from here http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=goatsecx

That's why you don't click on it, I've never even seen it myself. But I got someone while instant messaging, funny as heck, laughed at them for a good ten minutes![fake]

What you do is, sign up someone you don't like for all kinds of e-mail crap. It's even better if you have their home address. You can sign them up for bed wetting brochures and stuff. It's especially cool if you do it to someone on campus because the peeps that work in the mail room are students....and they'll start talkin'! "...have you heard about Kyle? He's been getting bed wetting brochures in the mail! I wonder how long he's been pissin' the bed!"

I think you get the idea. It's kinda lame, but it's a good way to get someone with little chance of being caught.

You can also try:

http://www.velocity.net/~acekc/The Avenger's%20Handbook.htm