Who Is True To Bmw????

I'm not loyal, I really love the older cars but the new ones look like crap. If Bangle messes with the next 3 series I might just buy an Audi or something in the far far future.

It's a pity that all this change is happening at BMW, and us the fans can do nothing but watch in dismay...[:(]

i agree with the afore said. the current models develop to a more and more not acceptable level. audi in fact is makin some real good designs. definetly an endangering for bmw in my eyes.

as far as the question true or not true is concerned, if i buy a new car in the future it will not be a brand new bangled one! maybe an older one, like last 5er or E46.

Dave8812

They screwed up the front on the 2004 5 series and the rear on the 2004 1 and 6 series.(i think those years are right!) Just my opinion though.

I think the Bangle backs are worse than the fronts. Those trunks look awkward at best. Bangle is seriously forcing me to look at Audi or MB for future cars.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you guys don't have to like what BMW is putting out. Personally, I think the new BMW's kick ass, but that's just me.

It's obvious most consumers have bad taste. How many Hondas do YOU see on the road? I always see tons of them.
BMW's new design might not be what certain people like....but I'm sure plenty of people will buy them anyways.

I like the new 330ci. It's AWESOME!! I'd love to get one for my wife....but we need to do work on the house.

At any rate, I'm true to BMW. I like the cars new and old. The older ones scream character moreso, but they all scream taste.

No matter what BMW does, I'm right behind them. However, if designs become more radical than they are now, I will set fire to Munich, but I'll still support BMW.