Things you don't like about BMW

hm...let's see...there really is not much. and no, this is not the place to speak about the the new designs [;)] .

in general i do not like some dealers attitudes as they think they are some what better. well yeah they are, they are bmw, but they still can be down to earth. oh and i don't like that the maintanance costs are that high. they have incredible labor in germany. [eek] what is it over here? by hour and how much?

Dave8812

Ya the only two things i dont like are the prices of them brand new and the parts. A BMP performance air filter is like 40 bucks more than a filter for my friend's '72 VW bug![paranoid]

because i'm 17 and in my prime i usually don't get any attention when i go to a dealership. don't they know i blow money too. so in response whenever i go to a real car dealership (ie BMW, Porsche, Audi, MB) i make sure my car is spotless, then i double park the front to spots and leave the keys in the ignition. if the front to spots are taken, i leave my car right at the door, and walk in as though i own the place. at heart i am no where near this arrogant, but sometimes you have to be to get a little f-in respect.

Maintenance costs and cost of parts....I don't even know how much money i would have had to spend if my car wasn't covered under the original warranty and the full service maintenance...also like others have said, how some dealers act snotty, pre-judge and think they're better [chair]

No cup holders in the E30 (I need my morning coffee) - I'm working on it though. I'm modifying an E36 E-Brake console.
Other than that - styling, comfort, and of course, performance is great!!![thumb]

AZRobert said:
No cup holders in the E30 (I need my morning coffee) - I'm working on it though. I'm modifying an E36 E-Brake console.
Other than that - styling, comfort, and of course, performance is great!!![thumb]
When you finish post some pics! Sounds really cool.[thumb]

epj3

frolf said:
because i'm 17 and in my prime i usually don't get any attention when i go to a dealership. don't they know i blow money too. so in response whenever i go to a real car dealership (ie BMW, Porsche, Audi, MB) i make sure my car is spotless, then i double park the front to spots and leave the keys in the ignition. if the front to spots are taken, i leave my car right at the door, and walk in as though i own the place. at heart i am no where near this arrogant, but sometimes you have to be to get a little f-in respect.
I know what you mean, the first time I went to the dealer, my friends dad was working so he let me see around a few of the cars, but the second time i went with my mom, I felt like I needed to wear a suit to get some attention -- My mom was actually saying "wow these arent as expensive as I thought, It'd be nice if a dealer would be here to answer some questions..."

PuShAkOv

2000 Post Club
frolf said:
The first time I came to the dealership I was literally ignored and very rude to. The second time I came I told that person that I already bought my BMW.. heh.. that should teach her a lesson.

my dad sent my brother out to go look at a hummer the (suv) not the other type of hummers. But because when my brother went to the dealer they where rude to him my dad decided to go to a nother dealer and by a tahoe.